Welcome back! I hope you have had an enjoyable and safe Christmas and a great start to the New Year.
As you would all be aware the Eltham/Dandenong tournament is on the Australia Day weekend, which all Dragons teams will be competing in. We wish you all the best for the weekend as we gear up for phase 2 grading. Please see details on training for this Sunday and midweek. We have tried to accommodate all teams. These training times are only for pre-tournament training. Normal training resumes Tuesday 28th January.
All tournament fixtures being finalised, full details will be sent out via your Team Manager early next week.
DRAGONS SUMMER PHOTO COMPETITION
Only a week to go to get your entries in for the Dragons photo comp. We have had some great entries so far. Entries must be received before 24th January.
To enter, either post the photo on the Dragons’ Facebook page or if you don’t have Facebook, send the photo to us by email (less than 500KB please!) and we will post it on Facebook for you. See the Terms and Conditions below.
Facebook page: www.facebook.com/CamberwellDragons
Email submissions: email@example.com
Terms and conditions
1. By submitting a photo to the competition by email, you are agreeing for the photo to be posted on the Camberwell Dragons’ Facebook page 2. Photos submitted should not be offensive in any way to children or adults.
BIG V ‘NAMING SPONSOR COMPETITION’
Want to win free Dragons rego? Or want to grow your business’s exposure? Or just want to support the Dragons?
Dragons are running a new competition for everyone to be involved in. Did you know that there are 145,000 people participating in the sport of Basketball each week in Victoria? That’s a huge number; the Camberwell Dragons is a local club that draws upon the best basketball talent from Melbourne’s Inner Eastern suburbs. With over 35 teams, the club has a large number of players, families, friends and spectators watching their teams play each week. This is an outstanding opportunity to raise your company profile both locally and beyond by participating in this exciting event.
Every entrant will receive:
· A Certificate of Appreciation
· Promotion in our Game Day Booklet
· Invitations to all Club Functions
· Your business details displayed on the sponsor’s board at our home games.
On top of all this the winning 4 entrants will also receive:
· The Naming Rights to one of our Big V Senior Teams
· Your business’s Logo and Priority Branding on the Club Website, News Letter and Game day Program
· Exposure of your brand in the Local Media
· Business signage on a Retractable Exhibition Banner.
· 2 Tickets to Melbourne Tigers vs. Sydney Kings NBL Game
A COMPETITION WITHIN A COMPETITION – We have opened this competition up to the whole club to participate in. Whichever Dragon family sells the most tickets will receive, FREE REGISTRATION FOR ONE VJBL PLAYER in 2014
CLICK HERE for further information
SAVE THE DATE – 23rd February
Dragons Team Photo/Family Day, all players and coaches are expected to attend, days festivities to include appearances from Melbourne Tigers players. We will continue to provide details as the date gets closer.
<--Back to Previous Page