BIG V ‘NAMING SPONSOR COMPETITION’
Want to win free Dragons rego? Or want to grow your business’s exposure? Or just want to support the Dragons?
Dragons are running a new competition for everyone to be involved in. Did you know that there are 145,000 people participating in the sport of Basketball each week in Victoria? That’s a huge number; the Camberwell Dragons is a local club that draws upon the best basketball talent from Melbourne’s Inner Eastern suburbs. With over 35 teams, the club has a large number of players, families, friends and spectators watching their teams play each week. This is an outstanding opportunity to raise your company profile both locally and beyond by participating in this exciting event.
Every entrant will receive:
- A Certificate of Appreciation
- Promotion in our Game Day Booklet
- Invitations to all Club Functions
- Your business details displayed on the sponsor’s board at our home games.
On top of all this the winning 4 entrants will also receive:
- The Naming Rights to one of our Big V Senior Teams
- Your business’s Logo and Priority Branding on the Club Website, News Letter and Game day Program
- Exposure of your brand in the Local Media
- Business signage on a Retractable Exhibition Banner.
- 2 Tickets to Melbourne Tigers vs. Sydney Kings NBL Game
A COMPETITION WITHIN A COMPETITION – We have opened this competition up to the whole club to participate in. Which ever Dragon family sells the most tickets will receive, FREE REGISTRATION FOR ONE VJBL PLAYER in 2014
<--Back to Previous Page