Thank you for your interest in Camberwell Dragons.
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for quick updates.
Go Dragons – Feel the Heat!
COACHING – EXPRESSION OF INTEREST 2021/2022
The Camberwell Dragons Representative Program is requesting that coaches interested in coaching at Camberwell Dragons during the 2021/2022 VJBL season submit an Expression of Interest form.
Head Coach and Assistant Coach positions are available in all girl’s and boy’s teams (U12, U14, U16, U18 and U21) for the upcoming VJBL season.
All current coaches who reapply and all new coaches who apply to be part of the Camberwell Dragons coaching staff will be expected to abide by the following:
- Attendance at selection tryouts in October 2021
- Have an understanding of the VJBL season. Friday night games, Sunday morning and/or midweek trainings are all part of the commitment.
- Regular attendance at coach’s meetings
- Attendance at the Australia Day tournament
- Adherence to Basketball Victoria’s Code of Conduct
- Complete a Working with Children Check and VJBL Statutory Declaration form
- NCAS Level 1 or Club Coach accreditation or intention to complete the course
- An undertaking to adhere to club guidelines regarding some basic coaching skills and methods.
Camberwell Dragons is a proactive club that aims to compete at the highest level possible and develop its players.