Tryouts for our 2017/2018 season commence in October, please see the flyer below for dates/times for each age group.
- ALL players must register online to tryout, to register click HERE
- Tryout registration closes at 5pm on Thursday October 5th
- Attendance at all sessions is compulsory, if you are unable to attend a session please contact our Administrator – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Players new to the club who are trying out for U14 or U16 boys’ teams must attend a pre tryout session on Friday October 6th at Kew High School to advance to the rest of the tryouts
- New players must bring proof of DOB (copy of birth certificate, passport, etc) to one of their tryouts
- Any players registered with another Rep Association MUST bring a signed Permission to Train form – there will be no exceptions
- Players wishing to tryout for an U20’s team must register online, tryout details will be advised